Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Wiki

Table structure:

  • Unreleased - Boolean
  • Image - File
  • Outfit_for - Page
  • Class - Page
  • District - Page
  • Event - Page
  • Building - Page
  • Premium - Integer
  • Unlock_goal - Page
  • Goal - Page
  • Second_goal - Page
  • Combat_style - Page
  • Affinity - Page
  • Passive_rank_2 - String
  • Passive_rank_3 - String
  • Passive_rank_4 - String
  • Passive_rank_2_name - String
  • Passive_rank_3_name - String
  • Passive_rank_4_name - String
  • Passive_rank_2_image - File
  • Passive_rank_3_image - File
  • Passive_rank_4_image - File

This table has 159 rows altogether.

Page Unreleased Image Outfit for Class District Event Building Premium Unlock goal Goal Second goal Combat style Affinity Passive rank 2 Passive rank 3 Passive rank 4 Passive rank 2 name Passive rank 3 name Passive rank 4 name Passive rank 2 image Passive rank 3 image Passive rank 4 image
Admiral Chu
Icon Character Admiral Chu.png
Captain The Zapp Brannigan Event Wheeling and Side Dealing ?? Brave Admiral Chu's defense is increased by 20%. Admiral Chu reflects 25% of the damage dealt to him. Admiral Chu's basic attack has a 35% chance to taunt a target for 2 turns. Admiral Chu has a 20% chance to counter attack. Admiral Chu's Special Attack also provides a buff to the crew that reflects 10% of the damage dealt for 2 turns. Rough Skin War Negotiations Homeland Security
Passive Defend.png
Passive Taunt.png
Passive Reflect.png
Amazonian Amy
Amazonian Amy.png
Amy Captain Entertainment District All-Natural Woman Melee Brave Amazonian Amy reduces damage from Influencers by 25% Amazonian Amy's Special Attack also applies a buff to all allies that decreases damage from Influencers by 15% for 3 turns When Amazonian Amy's health is below 50%, her Attack increases by 20% Can't Hear You From Up Here Look How Tall I Am! Inner Amazonian Spirit
Passive Defend Influencer.png
Passive Defend Influencer.png
Passive Attack.png
Amy
Character Amy.png
Scientist Planet Express District O'Zorgnax's Pub Classing Up the Joint Throw Cool Amy takes 15% reduced damage from Brainy enemies When Amy's HP is below 50%, Amy's Attack increases by 10% Amy's basic attacks have a 15% chance to Charm enemies Too Cool for School Fight or Flight The Midriff Special
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Charm.png
Awesome Express Fry
Awesome Express Fry.png
Fry Delivery Boy Outfit-O-Matic 175 Delivering the Goods Throw Cool Awesome Express Fry's basic attack returns 15% of the damage dealt back to him as health When Awesome Express Fry's health is below 50%, his attack is increased by 40% Awesome Express Fry's basic attack has a 15% chance to Bleed enemies for 3 turns Better in Blue A Sturdy Paperboy Newspaper Bazooka
Passive_Lifesteal.png
Passive_Attack.png
Passive_Bleed.png
Awesome Express Leela
Awesome Express Leela.png
Leela Captain Outfit-O-Matic 175 Unionize to Survive Shoot Brave Awesome Express Leela has a 10% chance to dodge incoming attacks Awesome Express Leela's basic attack becomes a Splash Attack If Awesome Express Leela is the only crew member alive, her defense is reduced by 50% and she gains a 100% chance to Double Attack and 15% Lifesteal Exciting Prospects Drone Power Time to Strike
Passive_Dodge.png
Passive_Multiple.png
Passive_Defend.png
Bachelor Fry
Outfit Fry Bachelor.png
Fry Influencer Lrrr Strikes Back Outfit-O-Matic The Bachelor Life Throw Cool Bachelor Fry's attack is reduced by 20% but his defense is increased by 25% When Bachelor Fry's health is below 30% his defense is increased by 15% Bachelor Fry's Special Attack also grants a buff to his team that raises defense by 10% for 2 turns Lethargic Lifestyle Couch Fusion Homebody Teachings
Passive Attack.png
Passive Defend.png
Passive Defend.png
Bathrobe Zapp
Bathrobe Zapp.png
Zapp Robot The Zapp Brannigan Event Outfit-O-Matic 175 Sexy Diplomacy Throw Cool Bathrobe Zapp's Special Attack fills up faster than normal. Bathrobe Zapp is immune to Stun Bathrobe Zapp's Special Attack also provides a debuff to enemies that reduces their attack and defense by 10% for 2 turns Bathrobe Zapp has a 25% chance to double attack. If Leela (In Any Outfit) is in the crew, Bathrobe Zapp's basic attack has a 35% chance to Charm a target for 2 turns and lifesteal 5% of the damage dealt. Science Can't Explain This Libido I Don't Understand! Undeterred Love
Passive Attack.png
Passive Attack Purple.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Bee Bender
Outfit Bender Bee.png
Bender Influencer Space Bee Weekend Outfit-O-Matic Busy As a Bee Brainy Bee Bender takes 15% reduced damage from Brainy enemies Bee Bender's Special Attack also grants a buff to his team that grants a 10% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks for 2 turns Bee Bender has a 15% chance to cause Bleed on an enemy for 2 turns Bzzt, Bzzt For the Queen! That Stings
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Dodge.png
Passive Bleed.png
Ben Franklin
Ben Franklin.png
Scientist A Time to Give Thanks Ben Franklin's Print House Founding Father Throw Brainy Benjamin Franklin deals 15% increased damage to Brave enemies Benjamin Franklin takes 20% reduced damage from Cool enemies Benjamin Franklin's Special Attack has a 10% chance to Electrify enemies for 2 turns Can't Stop Ben Nerds Run This Town Raining Benjamins
Passive Attack Brave.png
Passive Defend Cool.png
Passive Electrify.png
Bender
Character Bender.png
Robot Downtown District Robot Arms Apts. Some Assembly Required Throw Cool Bender's Critical Strike damage increased by 10% Bender's Special attack also Taunts enemies to attack Bender for 3 turns Bender Reflects 10% of the damage dealt to him back to enemies Beer Bottle Smash Drunk Conservations Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Passive Critical Attack.png
Passive Taunt.png
Passive Reflect.png
Bender's Mom
Character Bender's Mom.png
Robot An Auditory Adventure Assisted Computing Facility An Arm and No Leg Melee Brave Bender's Mom Special Attack also casts Summon Block on all enemies for 1 turn Bender's Mom takes 15% reduced damage from all sources Bender's Mom basic attack has a 15% chance to cause Electrify on an enemy for 3 turns Malfunctioning Production Long Lasting Warranty Efficient Pain
Passive Block Summon.png
Passive Defend.png
Passive Electrify.png
Bev
Bev.png
Delivery Boy Sponsored by Slurm Tasty Beverage Throw Brave Bev's Critical Strike damage is increased by 20%. Bev has a 15% chance to counter attack when an enemy attacks her. Bev's Special Attack has a 15% chance to Freeze an enemy for 2 turns. Full Name: Beverages Here's Your Change Brain Freeze
Passive Critical Attack.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Passive Freeze.png
Bigfoot
Bigfoot.png
Captain MonCon 3018 One Small Step for Bigfoot Melee Cool Bigfoot is immune to being Stunned Bigfoot's Special Attack also grants Bigfoot a buff that reflects 50% of the damage dealt to him for 2 turns Bigfoot has a 30% chance to counter attack whenever he is hit with a basic attack Uncatchable Thick Skin Strength of the Unseen
Passive Remove Stun.png
Passive Reflect.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Bill Nye
Character_Bill_Nye.png
Scientist Getting Experimental Hypnowave Observatory Science For Dummies Melee Brainy Bill Nye deals 10% increased damage to Brave enemies Bill Nye's basic attack has a 10% chance to cause Confusion for 2 turns to any enemy hit Bill Nye has a 20% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks Let's Learn Science! Is This Confusing? How Can You Hit What You Don't Understand?
Passive Attack Brave.png
Passive Confuse.png
Passive Dodge.png
Billionairebot
Billionairebot.png
Robot Robot Hell On Earth Billionairebot's Mansion Sound Investment Throw Brainy Billionairebot takes 15% reduced damage from Cool enemies Billionairebot's basic attack returns 10% of the damage dealt back to Billionairebot as health Billionairebot's Special Attack will apply a buff to all allies that reduces damage from Cool enemies by 15% for 3 turns Money Rules Everything Around Me The 99 Percent Who Needs Friends When You Have Money
Passive Defend Cool.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Defend Cool.png
Blatherbot
Blatherbot.png
Robot Robot Hell On Earth League of Robots 250 Blather Mouth Throw Brainy Blatherbot deals 20% increased damage to Influencers Blatherbot's Special Attack also applies a buff to all allies that increases damage to Influencers by 10% for 3 turns Blatherbot's basic attack has a 15% chance to Confuse enemies for 2 turns I Talk The Most Don't Interrupt Me Are You Still Listening?
Passive Attack Influencer.png
Passive Attack Influencer.png
Passive Confuse.png
Bobsled Hermes
Bobsled Hermes.png
Hermes Robot An Xmas Xarol 120 Sledding for Hope Cool Bobsled Hermes has a 15% chance to dodge incoming attacks Bobsled Hermes' Special Attack also has a 50% chance to remove Sleep from all allies Bobsled Hermes' basic attack has a 15% chance to Freeze an enemy for 2 turns Cool Runnings Keepin' Warm Keepin' Cool
Passive Dodge.png
Passive Remove Sleep.png
Passive Freeze.png
Boxy
Character Boxy.png
Delivery Boy All My Circuits Pink Skyscraper Box Out Brainy Boxy's defense is increased by 20%. Boxy's Special Attack also removes Electrify from all allies. Boxy's Special Attack will apply a buff to all allies that reduces damage from all sources by 10% for 2 turns. I Am Boxy Shocking Development 6 Months Left to Live
Passive Defend.png
Passive Remove Electrify.png
Passive Defend.png
Burglar Bender
BurglarBender.png
Bender Robot Fancy Shopping District Outfit-O-Matic A Thief in the Byte Throw Brainy Burglar Bender enters the fight Blind When Burglar Bender's life is above 70%, he has a 20% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks Burglar Bender's basic attack has a 15% chance to Stun an enemy for 2 turns It's Dark In Here! Can't Catch Me Knock 'Em Out
Passive Blind.png
Passive Dodge.png
Passive Stun.png
Butcher Bot
Butcher Bot.png
Robot A Time to Give Thanks Fresh Robo Meat Take a Number Cool Butcher Bot is resistant to Bleed When Butcher Bot's HP is above 75%, his attack is increased by 15% Butcher Bot's basic attack has a 15% chance to Stun an enemy for 2 turns Only You Bleed A Butcher's Stamina Aim for the Hand
Passive Remove Bleed.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Stun.png
Calculon
Character Calculon.png
Captain Box Network 300 He's An Acting Machine Throw Cool Calculon's Critical Strike damage is increased by 10% Calculon's Special Attack has a 5% chance to Charm an enemy for 2 turns when used Calculon's Special Attack has a 10% chance to make Calculon Invulnerable for 2 turns A Striking Performance Captivating Acting Skills Hollywood's Bubble
Passive Critical Attack.png
Passive Charm.png
Passive Invulnerability.png
Captain Yesterday
Captain Yesterday.png
Fry Robot The New Justice Team Outfit-O-Matic ??? Melee Good Captain Yesterday takes 25% reduced damage from Scientists, Villains and Captains Captain Yesterday's basic attack has a 30% chance to Taunt a target for 2 turns. Captain Yesterday reflects 15% of the damage dealt to him back at the target. If Captain Yesterday's HP is above 50%, his Special Attack grants his team a shield that blocks 1 attack Protect At All Costs Dorky Outfit The Defender of Good
Passive Defend Scientist.png
Passive Taunt.png
Passive Shield.png
Cartridge Unit
Cartridge Unit.png
Influencer Island of Lost Bots Turn Tape Over Brainy Cartridge Unit's attack is reduced by 25% but defense increased by 30% If Down N' Out Bender is also a part of the crew, then Cartridge Unit has a 15% chance to gain invulnerability for 1 turn after a basic attack When Cartridge Unit uses his Special Attack, it increases the team's attack by 15% for 2 turns Switching Cartridges In the Groove Riddle Cartridge
Passive Attack.png
Passive Invulnerability.png
Passive Attack.png
Chanukah Zombie
Chanukah Zombie.png
Captain An Xmas Xarol Everything's Kosher Throw Brave Chanukah Zombie is resistant to Poison Chanukah Zombie's Special Attack will also remove Burn from all allies Chanukah Zombie's basic attack has a 20% chance to cause Burn to an enemy for 2 turns I'm Already Dead No More Oil Light the Candles
Passive Remove Poison.png
Passive Remove Burn.png
Passive Burn.png
Chris Hardwick
Character Chris Hardwick.png
Captain An Auditory Adventure The Comedy Simulator 210 Nerd Empire Cool Chris Hardwick deals 10% increased damage to Brave enemies Chris Hardwick has a 10% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks Chris Hardwick's basic attack has a 15% chance to Charm enemies for 2 turns Listen to My Soothing Voice The Perks of Being a Head Don't You Want to Subscribe?
Passive Attack Brave.png
Passive Dodge.png
Passive Charm.png
Clamps
Clamps.png
Delivery Boy Wise Bots Put a Clamp On It Melee Brave When Clamps' Health falls below 30%, he becomes Invulnerable for 1 turn Clamps' basic attack has a 40% chance to attack again after attacking a target Clamps' Special Attack also has a 20% chance to Stun the target hit for 2 turns Holding On for Life Double Clamps Hold Still!
Passive Invulnerability.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Passive Stun.png
Clobberella
Clobberella.png
Leela Delivery Boy The New Justice Team Outfit-O-Matic Superpowered High Horse Melee Brave If Captain Yesterday is in the crew, then Clobberella has a 100% chance to double attack Clobberella's Special Attack grants a buff that gives her a 40% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks for 2 turns Clobberella reflects 30% of all damage dealt to her. If there is one enemy left, then Clobberella has a 100% chance to counter attack The Dream Team Faster than a Speeding Boot Heroes Are Unstoppable
Passive_Double_Attack.png
Passive_Dodge.png
Passive_Reflect.png
Colonial Leela
Colonial Leela.png
Leela Delivery Boy A Time to Give Thanks Outfit-O-Matic Colonial Style Shoot Brave If Colonial Leela is on the team with Colonial Professor, then her attack is increased by 15%. Colonial Leela's basic attack has a 10% chance to cause Bleeding on an enemy for 2 turns. Colonial Leela's Special Attack has a 40% chance to increase her attack by 25% for 3 turns. Colonial Partners Heels Hurt More Better Churning Rage
Passive Attack.png
Passive Bleed.png
Passive Attack.png
Colonial Professor
Colonial Professor.png
The Professor Captain A Time to Give Thanks 250 A Simpler Time Throw Brave If Colonial Professor is on the team with Colonial Leela, then his defense is increased by 20% Colonial Professor's basic attack has a 15% chance to increase his attack by 20% for 2 turns Colonial Professor's Special Attack also increases all allies' defense against Brainy enemies by 25% Colonial Partners Olde Time Drunk You Don't Fool Me
Passive Defend.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Cowboy Kif
CowboyKif.png
Kif Delivery Boy Red Light District Outfit-O-Matic A New Sheriff Shoot Cool Cowboy Kif deals 20% increased damage to Captains Cowboy Kif's Special Attack also applies a buff to all allies that increases damage to Captains by 10% for 3 turns Cowboy Kif's basic attack has a 15% chance to cause Bleeding for 2 turns I'm the Captain Now Mutiny! Light 'Em Up, Cowboy!
Passive Attack Captain.png
Passive Attack Captain.png
Passive Bleed.png
Crushinator
Character Crushinator.png
Influencer Quick Draw 200 Crushed Feelings Melee Brave Crushinator reduces damage from Delivery Boys by 25% Crushinator's Special Attack also applies a buff to all allies that decreases damage from Delivery Boys by 15% for 3 turns Crushinator's basic attack has a 15% chance to cause Bleed on enemies for 2 turns Strong, Independent Crushinator Why Won't You Love Me Experience My Love
Passive Defend Delivery Boy.png
Passive Defend Delivery Boy.png
Passive Bleed.png
Destructor
Character Destructor.png
Captain Lrrr Strikes Back 215 Destructor for Hire Melee Brave Destructor returns 5% of the damage he receives back at the enemy When Destructor's health is above 80%, his Attack is increased by 20% Destructor's basic attack has a 15% chance to make Destructor Invulnerable for 1 turn The Spikes Aren't Just For Show The Intimidation Factor I'm the Champion
Passive Reflect.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Invulnerability.png
Devilish Fry
Devilish Fry.png
Fry Captain Robot Hell On Earth Outfit-O-Matic Gifted Hands Throw Brainy Devilish Fry's Special Attack also has a 50% chance to cast Summon Block on enemies for 2 turns Devilish Fry's basic attacks have a 10% chance to cause Sleep to any enemy for 2 turns Devilish Fry's Special Attack also grants a healing aura to all allies that heals for 10% of their max HP for 2 turns The True Holographer King Midnight Melody A Beautiful Sound
Passive Block.png
Passive Sleep.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Digby
Digby.png
Delivery Boy 175 Driving Force Melee Cool Digby's basic attack has a 100% chance to Double Attack if Nibbler is in the crew Digby's Special Attack applies a debuff on the enemy that reduces the enemies attack by 30% for 3 turns Digby has a 50% chance to counter attack incoming basic attacks Yes Sir! Out for Drinks Accidents Happen
Passive_Double Attack.png
Passive_Attack Purple.png
Passive_Counter Attack.png
Doc Lobster
Doc Lobster.png
Zoidberg Influencer The New Justice Team Outfit-O-Matic 175 Almost a Decapod Melee Evil Doc Lobster is immune to Bleed and Poison Doc Lobster's Special Attack provides him a buff that gives him a 50% chance to double attack for 2 turns Doc Lobster's basic attack becomes a splash attack Doctor's Immunity Multi-Hit Combo! Take This, And This, And This!
Passive Remove Bleed.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Passive Multiple.png
Donbot
Donbot.png
Villain Wise Bots Shoot Brainy Donbot enters the battle with a Shield that blocks attacks for 1 turn Donbot's basic attack also has a 20% chance to Electrify a target for 2 turns Donbot's Special Attack also provides the crew a buff that increases everyone's attack by 30% for 2 turns The Boss Has Arrived Torture Games No One Fights The Mob!
Passive Shield.png
Passive Electrify.png
Passive Attack.png
DOOP Soldier Fry
DOOP Soldier Fry.png
Fry Delivery Boy DOOP DOOP Headquarters Cool When Soldier Fry's HP is below 50%, he has a 30% chance to dodge incoming attacks Soldier Fry's Special Attack has a 20% chance to cause Bleed for 2 turns Soldier Fry has a 50% chance to counter attack incoming attacks Evasive Maneuvers American Sniper The Best Defense Is A Good Offense
Passive Dodge.png
Passive Bleed.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Down N' Out Bender
Down N' Out Bender.png
Bender Delivery Boy Island of Lost Bots Sobering Experience Brave If Lisa is also a part of the crew, then Down N' Out Bender attacks twice 30% of the time Down N' Out Bender's Special Attack has a 20% chance to reduce enemy defense by 30% Down N' Out Bender's basic attack has a 15% chance to Bleed enemies for 3 turns Therapy Robot Alcohol Withdrawls Super Life
Passive Double Attack.png
Passive Defense.png
Passive Bleed.png
Dr. Cahill
Dr Cahill.png
Scientist A Time to Give Thanks Taco Bellevue Hospital 250 Dr. Goodnsexy Melee Cool Dr. Cahill takes 15% more damage from all sources Dr. Cahill's basic attack has a 10% chance to Charm enemies for 1 turn Dr. Cahill's Special Attack has a 10% chance to Charm enemies for 2 turns Too Pretty to Care Quite the Tease Hurts So Good
Passive Defend.png
Passive Charm.png
Passive Charm.png
Dwayne
Character Dwayne.png
Influencer Lrrr Strikes Back Shanty Shack The Dwayne of Your Existence Brave Dwayne enters the fight Poisoned Dwayne's Special Attack also removes Poison from all allies Dwayne's basic attack has a 25% chance to Poison enemies for 3 turns Born This Way A Mutant's Dream Behold Our Beautiful Mutagen
Passive Poison.png
Passive Remove Poison.png
Passive Poison.png
Dwight
Dwight.png
Delivery Boy 175 Like Father, Like Sum Throw Brainy Dwight's Special Attack also Taunts enemies to attack him for 3 turns When Dwight uses his Special Attack, he gains a 20% chance to dodge incoming attacks for 3 turns If Hermes and LaBarbara are in the crew, then Dwight has a 100% chance to double attack A Proud Nerd A Quick Quip A Family That Slays Together
Passive_Taunt.png
Passive_Dodge.png
Passive_Double Attack.png
El Chupanibre
El Chupanibre.png
Villain MonCon 3018 Touching the Surface Melee Brave El Chupanibre's basic attack has a 10% chance to Stun the target in fear for 2 turns El Chupanibre's Special Attack grants El Chupanibre a buff that gives it a 50% chance to double attack for 3 turns When El Chupanibre's health drops below 50%, it's basic attacks also have a 20% chance to Poison for 3 turns Sewer Myth Mutant Menace The Sting of the Sewer
Passive Stun.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Passive Poison.png
Elzar
Elzar.png
Influencer Government District Elzar's Fine Cuisine Eggs With a Side of Bam Throw Cool Elzar takes 15% reduced damage from Brainy enemies Elzar's basic attack has a 10% chance to cause Burn for 2 turns Elzar has a 15% chance to counter attack when an enemy attacks him Bam! Cookin' with Fire Re-heated Dinner
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Burn.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Ethan Bubblegum Tate
Ethan Bubblegum Tate.png
Captain An Xmas Xarol 280 Keep the Funk Alive Throw Cool When Ethan Bubblegum Tate's HP is above 80%, he has a 50% chance to Counter Attack when he is attacked Ethan Bubblegum Tate's basic attack has a 50% chance to increase his attack by 30% for 2 turns Ethan Bubblegum Tate's Special Attack has a 50% chance to remove Electrify from all allies The Best Defense A Good Offense No One Beats Me
Passive Counter Attack.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Remove Electrify.png
Fanny
Fanny.png
Influencer Wise Bots Wife of Crime Shoot Brainy Fanny's basic attack has a 15% chance to charm a target for 2 turns Fanny's Special Attack also provides Fanny a healing aura that heals her for 2 turns When Fanny's HP is below 50%, Fanny has a 40% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks Fanny's Allure Self-Pampering Don't Touch Donbot's Wife
Passive Charm.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Passive Dodge.png
Father Changstein El-Gamal
Father Changstein El-Gamal.png
Influencer Robot Hell On Earth First Amalgamated Church 230 Religious Awakening Melee Brainy Father Changstein's attack is reduced by 50% and his defense is increased by 40% Father Changstein's Special Attack will also grant a healing aura to all allies that heals for 10% of his max HP Father Changstein's basic attack has a 15% chance to put an enemy to Sleep for 2 turns Turn The Other Cheek First Amalgamated Church's Blessing The Sermon Special
Passive Attack.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Passive Sleep.png
Fender
Fender.png
Robot Robot Hell On Earth Lorenzo's Music Store Blown Out Speaker Cool Fender is resistant to being Stunned Fender's basic attack has a 10% chance to apply Electrify on an enemy for 2 turns Fender's Special Attack will also grant another attack buff that increases all allies attack by 10% Party All Night Long Sabotage Make Some Noise
Passive Remove Stun.png
Passive Electrify.png
Passive Attack.png
Fiona
Fiona.png
Scientist 175 A Stupid Approach Melee Cool Fiona's Special Attack fills up much faster than normal. Fiona's Special Attack does 60% reduced damage Fiona's basic attack has a 30% chance to Blind a target for 2 turns Fiona takes 25% less damage from Delivery Boys and Defenders. If there are two or less enemies, Fiona's attack is increased by 30% Kitten-Class Power Generator Eternium-Brand Flash Grenade Biding Chomp
Passive_Attack.png
Passive_Blind.png
Passive_Defend Delivery Boy.png
Flexo
Character Flexo.png
Robot An Auditory Adventure Bending School Mechanical Burn Shoot Brave Flexo deals 10% increased damage to Cool enemies Flexo's basic attack returns 5% of the damage dealt back to Flexo as health Flexo's Special Attack also removes Stun from all allies No One's Cooler Than Me I'll Take That The Good Twin
Passive Attack Cool.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Remove Stun.png
Florp
Florp.png
Scientist The Zapp Brannigan Event Knaves and Florps Melee Cool Florp's Special Attack fills up faster than normal. Florp's basic attack is Single Target. Florp has a 100% chance to double attack. Florp's Special Attack has a 50% chance to cause Confusion for 2 turns. Florp's basic attack lifesteals 10% of the damage dealt. If Florp's health is at 100% then his basic attack has a 15% chance to Freeze a target for 1 turn. Stand-Up Routine Delivery The Closer Age Old Trisolian Joke
Passive Attack.png
Passive Confuse.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Free Waterfall Jr.
Character FreeWaterfallJr..png
Delivery Boy Lrrr Strikes Back 180 Slacktivism Cool Free Waterfall Jr. deals 20% increased damage to Defenders. Free Waterfall Jr.'s Special Attack also applies a buff to all allies that increases damage to Defenders by 10% for 3 turns. Free Waterfall Jr.'s Special Attack will also cast taunt all enemies for 3 turns. Do Robots Actually Exist? End Global Warming Un-Peacefully Protesting
Passive Attack.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Taunt.png
Fry
Character Fry.png
Delivery Boy Planet Express District A Whole New World (of Tomorrow)! Good To Great Throw Brave Fry deals 15% increased damage to Cool enemies Fry's Special Attack has a 15% chance to apply Burn to the enemy for 2 turns Fry has a 15% chance to attack the same target after his basic attack Ignorance is Bliss Hot 'N Ready You Forgot to Tip
Passive Attack Cool.png
Passive Burn.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Frydo
Frydo.png
Fry Delivery Boy Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic Me, Myself, and Fry(do) Melee Brainy Frydo's Special Attack grants him a buff that gives him a 100% chance to Double Attack for 2 turns. Frydo's basic attack returns 15% of the damage dealt back as health and also has a 50% chance to Taunt the target for 2 turns. Frydo is immune to Burn and Charm. If Titanius, Leegola, Gynecaladriel, or Greyfarn are in the crew then Frydo's attack is increased by 20% his defense is increased by 20% and he has a 30% chance to Burn a target for 2 turns. The Eviscerator Most Hated Character Dragon's Strength
Passive Double Attack.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Remove Burn.png
George Takei
Character George Takei.png
Captain The George Takei Experience Oh My! Melee Cool George Takei's Special Attack also increases his Attack by 15% for 2 turns George Takei's Special Attack has a 10% chance to make a random ally invulnerable for 2 turns George Takei's basic attacks have a 15% chance to Charm enemies for 2 turns Oh My! Let Me Protect You Impeccable Charm
Passive Attack.png
Passive Invulnerability.png
Passive Charm.png
Ghost Bender
Ghost Bender.png
Bender Influencer Robot Hell On Earth Out of Body Experience Cool Ghost Bender takes 15% reduced damage form Brave enemies Ghost Bender's basic attacks have a 10% chance to cause Blind to any enemy for 2 turns Ghost Bender has a 15% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks Did I Scare You? Don't Cover Your Eyes! Just Try and Hit Me
Passive Defend Brave.png
Passive Blind.png
Passive Dodge.png
Ghost Calculon
Ghost Calculon.png
Calculon Robot Robot Hell On Earth 160 Calculon Revisited ?? Brave Calculon receives 20% increased damage from Brainy enemies but also deals 25% increased damage to Cool enemies. Ghost Calculon's Special Attack also grants a buff to all allies that grants a 10% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks for 2 turns. Ghost Calculon has a 15% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks. Listen to My Rhapsody Learn the Ghostly Ways Dodging the Fans
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Dodge.png
Passive Dodge.png
Glab
Glab.png
Influencer DOOP DOOP Headquarters Fearless Leader Brainy When Glab's HP is above 80%, her Defense is increased by 20% Glab's basic attack has a 10% chance to Stun the target for 2 turns Glab's Special Attack also removes all status effects from all combatants DOOP Protection Court Martialed Diplomatic Immunity
Passive Defend.png
Passive Stun.png
Passive Remove All.png
Golden Bender
GoldenBender.png
Bender Influencer Central Park District Outfit-O-Matic Golden Bot Throw Brave Golden Bender does 10% increased damage to Cool enemies Golden Bender's basic attack has a 10% chance to Blind an enemy for 2 turns Golden Bender's Special Attack also grants a healing aura that heals all allies for 10% of their max HP for 2 turns Sunglasses Won't Help You I'm All Gold, Baby! Bask in My Glory
Passive Attack Cool.png
Passive Blind.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Great Wizard Greyfarn
Great Wizard Greyfarn.png
The Professor Scientist Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic Wizard's Apprentice Throw Brainy Greyfarn is immune to Confusion. If Gynecaladriel is on the team, Great Wizard Greyfarn's defense is reduced by 30% but his attack is increased by 20% Great Wizard Greyfarn's Attack is increased by 20%. Great Wizard Greyfarn's Special Attack has a 40% chance to cause Burn to all enemies for 3 turns Great Wizard Greyfarn's basic attack has a 30% chance to Freeze a target for 2 turns Strength and Seduction Meteor Mash Frozen in Time
Passive Remove Confuse.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Freeze.png
Gynecaladriel
Gynecaladriel.png
Amy Influencer Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic Water Nympho Rising Throw Cool Gynecaladriel's basic attack has a 15% chance to Charm a target for 2 turns Gynecaladriel's basic attack returns 20% of the damage dealt to a target back as health Gynecaladriel's Special Attack has a 30% chance to Charm all enemies for 1 turn Love Touch Kiss of Life Queen of the Nymphos
Passive Charm.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Charm.png
H. G. Blob
HGBlob.png
Delivery Boy Entertainment District Madison Cube Garden White Picket Forcefield Cool H. G. Blob takes 15% reduced damage from Brainy enemies. When HP is below 50%, H.G. Blob takes 15% reduced damage from all sources. H.G. Blob's Special Attack increases his Attack by 20% for 3 turns. Fancy Words Mean Nothing Can't Pierce This Blob Unhinged Temper
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Defend.png
Passive Attack.png
Hattie McDoogal
Character Hattie McDoogal.png
Captain Lrrr Strikes Back Hattie McDoogal's House The End of the Kajigger Brave Hattie McDoogal takes 15% increased damage from Brainy enemies but deals 25% increased damage to Cool enemies Hattie McDoogal's basic attack has a 10% chance to Confuse enemies for 2 turns Hattie McDoogal's Special Attack also removes Charm from all allies Where's the Rent Money?! I Own Planet Kajigger Gaze Upon Beauty
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Confuse.png
Passive Remove Charm.png
Head Cat
Head_Cat.png
Villain The New Justice Team Kitty Charisma Melee Brainy Head Cat's basic attack has a 30% chance to cause Sleep on a target for 2 turns Head Cat starts battles with a shield that blocks 1 attack Thubanian Leader's Special Attack also increases the crew's defense by 20% and attack by 20% for 2 turns Sinister Lecture Multiple Bodies Bow Before Thuban 9
Passive Sleep.png
Passive Shield.png
Passive Defend.png
Hedonismbot
Character Hedonismbot.png
Robot Metro House of Opera Pure Pleasure Throw Brainy When Hedonismbot's life is above 90%, his Attack is increased by 15% Hedonismbot's basic attack returns 5% of the damage dealt back as health Hedonismbot's Special Attack also grants a healing aura that heals Hedonismbot by 10% of his max HP for 3 turns The Indulgances of Life Bring That to Me, Djambi Try My Maltese Liquor
Passive Attack.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Hermafroditee
Hermafrodite.png
Hermes Delivery Boy Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic Unmighty Hermafroditee Side Throw Brainy Hermafroditee's Special Attack has a 50% chance to cause Bleed to a target for 1 turn Hermafroditee's basic attack has a 30% chance to cause Confusion to a target for 2 turns When Hermafroditee's HP is below 40%, Hermafroditee has a 40% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks Bullseye Debate! Pacifist's Solution
Passive Bleed.png
Passive Confuse.png
Passive Dodge.png
Hermes
Character Hermes.png
Influencer Fancy Shopping District Central Bureaucracy Performance Review Throw Brainy Hermes deals 10% increased damage to Cool enemies Hermes' basic attack has a 10% chance to cause Confusion Hermes' Special attack will grant a random ally a shield that blocks 2 attacks Witholding Benefits! Endless Paperwork I Protect My Employees
Passive Attack Cool.png
Passive Confuse.png
Passive Shield.png
Hookerbot
Hookerbot.png
Robot Robot Hell On Earth Run Down Building Robot of the Night Throw Cool Hookerbot takes 15% increased damage from Smart and Brave enemies Hookerbot's basic attack returns 15% of the damage dealt to Hookerbot as health Hookerbot's basic attack has a 25% chance to Charm an enemy for 3 turns As Long As You Pay This'll Cost More Than 25 Cents Come On, Sugar!
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Charm.png
Human
Human.png
Villain 100 Melee Evil Humans enter fights with a shield that blocks 1 attack Humans are Immune to Poison, Burn and Bleeding Human's Special Attack has a 15% chance to cause Bleeding on an enemy for 3 turns Thick Skin Impervious The Claws
Passive_Shield.png
Passive_Remove Poison.png
Passive_Bleed.png
Hunter Bender
Hunter Bender.png
Bender Delivery Boy A Time to Give Thanks Outfit-O-Matic The Hunt is On Brave Hunter Bender is resistant to Stun Hunter Bender's basic attack has a 10% chance to attack again. Hunter Bender's Special Attack has a 15% chance to cause Bleeding on an enemy for 3 turns. Can't Stop, Won't Stop Reload! The Hunt is On
Passive Remove Stun.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Passive Bleed.png
Hyper-Chicken
Character Hyper-Chicken.png
Influencer Earth Supreme Court 150 Kentucky Fried Justice Melee Brainy Hyper-Chicken has a 20% chance to fall asleep for 2 turns after using a basic attack Hyper-Chicken's Special Attack has a 20% chance to Stun a random enemy for 2 turns Hyper-Chicken has a 25% chance to attack again after attacking an enemy Law is Boring Attack the Defendant Badgering the Witness
Passive Sleep.png
Passive Stun.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Igner
Igner.png
Delivery Boy Uptown District Lord of the Butterflies Shoot Cool If there is only 1 enemy left, Igner's attack is increased by 25% and he lifesteals 15% of the damage dealt Igner's Special Attack applies a debuff on the enemy that reduces the enemies attack by 30% for 3 turns Igner's basic attack has a 50% chance to double attack Defy the Boss Block Out the Noise Learn No Lessons
Passive Attack.png
Passive Attack Purple.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Ignus
Icon Character Ignus.png
Igner Influencer Cornwood Ascending Ignus is Bliss Throw Brave If Greyfarn is in the crew, Ignus' defense is increased by 50% and is immune to Charm. Ignus' Special Attack grants the crew a buff that grants immunity to Burn and Poison for 2 turns. When Ignus' HP drops below 50%, he is granted a buff that makes him Invulnerable for 2 turns. Like Father, Like Son Idiots Don't Feel Pain Your Hits Don't Hurt
Passive Defend.png
Passive Remove Burn.png
Passive Invulnerability.png
Inez
InezWong.png
Robot DOOP DOOP Martian Embassy To Be or Not to Be a Grandmother Melee Brainy Inez Wong's Special Attack also grants her a Shield that lasts 2 turns if Leo is in the crew Inez Wong's Special Attack also grants her a healing aura that will heal for 20% of her max HP over 2 turns Inez Wong's basic attack has a 35% chance to Taunt a target for 3 turns All I Need is Leo The Power of Buggalo Milk Give Me Grandchild!
Passive Shield.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Passive Taunt.png
Joey Mousepad
Joey Mousepad.png
Robot Wise Bots Of Mousepad and Men Shoot Cool When Joey Mousepad's health is below 50%, he reflects 25% of the damage dealt back to attackers Joey Mousepad's Special Attack also provides him with a buff that gives him a 100% chance to Double Attack for 2 turns Joey Mousepad's basic attack has a 25% chance to Freeze a target hit for 1 turn Psst, Over Here! Protect the Boss Way Too Cool
Passive Reflect.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Passive Freeze.png
Jrrr
Jrrr.png
Delivery Boy DOOP DOOP Omicron Embassy Jrrr Scouts a Crush Cool Jrrr's basic attack returns 15% of the damage dealt back to him as health Jrrr's Defense and Attack are increased by 60% if Lrrr and Ndnd are in the crew Jrrr's Special Attack has a 25% chance to Charm a target for 3 turns Growing Omicronian Overprotective Parents Omicronian Cuteness
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Defend.png
Passive Charm.png
Ken
Ken.png
Robot 175 PR Nightmare Melee Brainy The crew takes 20% less damage from Scientists and Villains. Ken's Special Attack fills up faster than normal Ken's Special Attack also provides a buff to the crew that reduces damage from Brainy enemies by 25% and reflects 25% of damage for 2 turns Ken's Special Attack has a 40% chance to Taunt a target for 2 turns Cuteness Overload Kitten-Class Shield Generator Eternium Protection
Passive_Defend Scientist.png
Passive_Defend Brainy.png
Passive_Taunt.png
Kif
Character Kif.png
Delivery Boy Central Park District Cavern on the Green Kroked Out Shoot Brave When Kif's HP is below 50%, his Defense is increased by 20%. If there are 2 or less members left, Kif's Special Attack deals 40% increased damage. If Kif is the last member standing, he becomes Invulnerable for 3 turns. Coward's Mentality The Last Resort Long Live the Krokers
Passive Defend.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Invulnerability.png
King Roberto
King Roberto.png
Roberto Captain Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic 175 The Madness of King Roberto Melee Cool King Roberto does 50% more damage to Scientists and takes 25% reduced damage from Scientists King Roberto's Special Attack has a 50% chance to confuse a random enemy for 3 turns King Roberto's basic attack has a 30% chance to cause bleed to an enemy for 3 turns Magic Isn't Real King Crazy Stabbing Orders
Passive Attack Scientist.png
Passive Confuse.png
Passive Bleed.png
Kwanzaabot
Kwanzaabot.png
Robot An Xmas Xarol Happy Kwanzaa To All Throw Cool Kwanzaabot is resistant to Sleep Kwanzaabot's Special Attack will also remove Sleep from all allies Kwanzaabot's basic attack has a 10% chance to cause Sleep to an enemy for 2 turns Party All Night Turn Down for What? This Stuff is Too Good
Passive Remove Sleep.png
Passive Remove Sleep.png
Passive Sleep.png
LaBarbara
LaBarbara.png
Influencer Entertainment District Neighborhood Tower Spicy Marriage Cool LaBarbara takes 15% reduced damage from Brainy enemies LaBarbara has a 15% chance to basic attack the last target that hit her LaBarbara's Special Attack also has a 15% chance to Charm a random enemy for 2 turns The Beauty's Might Double High-Heel Action Long Legs of Pain
Passive Defend Brainy.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Passive Charm.png
Larius
Larius.png
Villain Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic 250 Larius in the Middle Throw Brave Larius starts the battle with a shield that blocks 1 attack. If Waltazar is in the Crew, Larius has a 50% chance to Counter Attack all basic attacks If Ignus is in the crew, Larius' attack is increased by 30% and Larius' basic attack has a 20% chance to cause Sleep to a target for 2 turns Larius' Special Attack has a 35% chance to remove all negative buffs from your crew and grants a buff that increases the crew's defense by 30% for 2 turns Brotherly Hate Sleeper Hold Get Back In There!
Passive Shield.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Remove All.png
Larry
Larry.png
Robot Uptown District Spanish Butterfly Throw Brave Larry takes 30% less damage from Scientists. Larry's basic attack has a 20% chance to Taunt target enemy for 2 turns Larry's Special Attack grants his team a buff that reduces damage from Scientists by 50% for 2 turns If there are 5 crew members alive, Larry's basic attack has a 30% chance to grant a healing aura to a random ally that heals for 15% of their max HP for 1 turn Ignorance Wins Not Smart Enough Undercover Caring Brother
Passive Defend Scientist.png
Passive Defend Scientist.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Lee Lemon
Outfit Leela Lee Lemon.png
Leela Delivery Boy Lrrr Strikes Back Outfit-O-Matic 220 When Life Gives You Lee Lemon Brave Lee Lemon reduces damage received from Captains by 25% Lee Lemon's Special Attack also applies a buff to all allies that decreases damage from Captains by 15% for 3 turns. Lee Lemon's basic attack has a 15% chance to cause Charm on an enemy for 2 turns. Ignored Orders The Most Charismatic Soldier Questioning Sexuality
Passive Defend.png
Passive Defend.png
Passive Charm.png
Leegola
Leegola.png
Leela Delivery Boy Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic Leegola of Leisure Throw/Shoot Brave Leegola's Special Attack grants her a buff that increases her Attack by 50% for 1 turn If there is only one enemy left, Leegola's Attack is increased by 50% If Leegola is the only crew member alive, her defense is reduced by 50% and she gains a 100% chance to Double Attack and 15% Lifesteal. Warcry On The Hunt Bloodthirst
Passive Attack.png
Passive Attack.png
Passive Defend.png
Leela
Character Leela.png
Captain Red Light District Leela's Apartment The Return of Leela Shoot Brave Leela deals 10% increased damage to Brainy and Cool enemies Leela has a 15% chance to counter attack an enemy that attacks her Leela's basic attack has a 15% chance to cause Bleeding for 2 turns The Unstoppable Leela No Depth Perception Needed Boot Barrage
Passive Attack Brainy.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Passive Bleed.png
Leg Mutant
Character Leg Mutant.png
Delivery Boy Red Light District Hacking Jack's Fine Smokables Surface Leg Cool When Leg Mutant's health is above 80%, he deals 15% increased damage to Brainy enemies Leg Mutant's Special Attack has a 10% chance to Poison enemies for 2 turns. Leg Mutant has a 10% chance to dodge incoming basic attacks. What Are You?! Hyper-Concentrated Athlete's Foot The One-Leg Shuffle
Passive Attack Brainy.png
Passive Poison.png
Passive Dodge.png
Leo
LeoWong.png
Villain DOOP DOOP Martian Embassy From Buggalo Farm to Table Throw Brave Leo Wong has a 30% chance to counter attack incoming basic attacks Leo Wong's Special Attack will also reduce enemy Attack by 50% for 2 turns if Inez is in the crew Leo Wong's basic attack becomes a Splash Attack Passive Aggressive Judgment Take Everything Money Makes Anything Possible
Passive Counter Attack.png
Passive Attack Purple.png
Passive Multiple.png
Linda
File:Linda.png
Linda.png
Influencer The Zapp Brannigan Event Media Blitzed Melee Cool Linda's Special Attack fills up faster than normal. If Morbo is in the crew, she has a 50% chance to double attack. If Linda's health is below 50%, her basic attack has a 50% chance to give a random ally a healing aura that heals for 15% of their max HP for 1 turn. Linda has a 20% chance to Stun a target for 2 turns. If her health is above 80%, she has a 30% chance to counter attack. Breaking News! Doctor Exposé Star Struck
Passive Attack.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Passive Stun.png
Lisa
Lisa.png
Captain Island of Lost Bots Clearwater Lagoon Wheel of Life and Death Brainy When Lisa's health is above 80%, her defense is increased by 10% If Cartridge Unit and Wooden Bender are also a part of the crew, then everyone's defense is raised by 25% If Lisa's health is below 40%, then Lisa's Special Attack also grants a healing aura to all allies that heals for 15% of their max HP for 2 turns Panic Mode Run for Water Water of Life
Passive Defend.png
Passive Defend.png
Passive Heal Aura.png
Lrrr
Character Lrrr.png
Captain Lrrr Strikes Back Benevolent Ruler Peaceful Invasion Shoot Brave When Lrrr's HP is below 25%, Lrrr's Attack is increased by 25% Lrrr's basic attack becomes a Splash Attack Lrrr's Special Attack also removes all status efects (buffs and debuffs) from allies Omicronian Pride The Emperor's Privilege Wipe The Planet Clean
Passive Attack.png
Passive Multiple.png
Passive Remove All.png
Malfunctioning Eddie
Character Malfunctioning Eddie.png
Delivery Boy Lrrr Strikes Back Horseshoe Tower What's Your Malfunction Brainy Malfunctioning Eddie enters the fight Electrified. Malfunctioning Eddie's basic attack has a 15% chance to Electrify Enemies for 2 turns. Malfunctioning Eddie's Special Attack has a 30% chance to Electrify Enemies for 3 turns. I Was Manufactured This Way My Exploding Head Don't Surprise Me!
Passive Electrify.png
Passive Electrify.png
Passive Electrify.png
Mayor Poopenmeyer
Mayor Poopenmeyer.png
Captain Wise Bots A Load of Poopenmeyer Throw Brave Mayor Poopenmeyer's Special Attack also provides a ranom ally with a shield that blocks attacks for 1 turn Mayor Poopenmeyer's Special Attack also provides a random ally with a buff that gives the ally a 50% chance to cause sleep for 2 turns Mayor Poopenmeyer's Special Attack also provides a random ally with a buff that increases the ally's attack by 60% for 2 turns The Mayor's Defense The Mayor's Call The Mayor's Orders
Passive Shield.png
Passive Sleep.png
Passive Attack.png
Mecha-Hermes
Outfit Mecha-Hermes.png
Hermes Robot Lrrr Strikes Back Outfit-O-Matic Mechas Do It Better Melee Brave Mecha-Hermes enters the fight Electrified Mecha-Hermes basic attacks have a 15% chance to cause Electrify on an enemy for 2 turns Mecha-Hermes' Special Attack also grants a a buff to all allies that increases Attack by 10% for 2 turns Unstable Strength Feel My Insecurities Strength In Numbers
Passive Electrify.png
Passive Electrify.png
Passive Attack.png
Michelle
Michelle.png
Delivery Boy Love is in the Air Breakup to Makeup Melee Cool Michelle enters fights with a Shield that blocks 1 attack Michelle's basic attack has a 10% chance to Charm enemies for 2 turns Michelle has a 25% chance to counter attack an enemy that attacks her Deflection You're Special Hell Hath No Fury
Passive Shield.png
Passive Charm.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Midlife Crisis Lrrr
Midlife Crisis Lrrr.png
Lrrr Influencer Love is in the Air Bachelrrr Life Shoot Cool Midlife Crisis Lrrr takes 25% reduced damage from Captains Midlife Crisis Lrrr's Basic Attack has a 20% chance to decrease the target's Defense by 20% for 2 turns Midlife Crisis Lrrr's Special Attack has a 20% chance to Stun all enemies for 1 turn Not MY Captain Mark Of A Crisis Mega-Stun
Passive Defend.png
Passive Defense.png
Passive Stun.png
Mini Golf Amy
Mini Golf Amy.png
Amy Scientist DOOP DOOP Martian Embassy A Putt Above the Rest Throw Cool Mini Golf Amy's basic attack becomes a Single Target attack. Mini Golf Amy's Special Attack has a 60% chance to Stun all targets for 2 turns. Mini Golf Amy's basic attack has a 100% chance to Double Attack. Hole in One A Beautiful Swing Eagle
Passive Attack.png
Passive Stun.png
Passive Double Attack.png
Mom
Mom.png
Scientist Uptown District Butterfly Mom Up Shoot Evil If there are 4 or more enemies, Mom's attack is increased by 30% and her defense is increased by 15% Mom's basic attack has a 20% chance to inflict Doom (25% of Max HP Lost Per Turn) for 4 turns Mom's Special Attack grants a Shield to all crew members that blocks 1 attack Evening the Odds No One Crosses Mom I've Got the Resources
Passive Attack.png
Passive Doom.png
Passive Shield.png
Momon
Momon.png
Villain Cornwood Ascending Outfit-O-Matic Momon Dearest Melee Evil Momon does 25% increased damage to Captains, Influencers, Delivery Boys, Defenders and Scientists and takes 15% reduced damage from Captains, Influencers, Delivery Boys, Defenders and Scientists. Momon's Special Attack has a 50% chance to Poison all enemies for 2 turns. Momon has a 30% chance to counter attack and reflects 15% of the damage dealt to her. If Ignus is in the crew, Momon's Attack is increased by 40% and her basic attack has a 30% chance to Stun a target for 2 turns. Kneel Before Momon Toxic Presence Dragon's Rage
Passive Attack Captain.png
Passive Poison.png
Passive Counter Attack.png
Money Suit Zoidberg
Money Suit Zoidberg.png
Zoidberg Influencer Wise Bots Money Does Not Make the Crab Melee Brainy When Money Suit Zoidberg's Health is above 90%, his Special Attack also removes all status effects from all combatants Money Suit Zoidberg's basic attack returns 40% of the damage dealt back to him as health Money Suit Zoidberg is immune to Poison, Burn and Bleeding Money Cures All My Money Works for Me Nothing Money Can't Solve
Passive Remove All.png
Passive Lifesteal.png
Passive Remove Poison.png
Monique
Character Monique.png
Influencer All My Circuits Pyramid Tower Celebrity Couple Melee Cool If Calculon is also a part of the crew, then Monique's Defense is increased by 20% Monique's basic attack has a 10% chance to Charm enemies for 2 turns Monique's Special Attack also removes Electrify from all allies Oh, Calculon! Drama's Seductress Another Shocking Development
Passive Defend.png
Passive Charm.png
Passive Remove Electrify.png

More...