|“||Select Your Universe Battle Opponent!||„|
The combat within PVP is very much like the standard space mission combat; however, the crew battles an opposing player's crew instead of random enemies. The opposing crews are real player crews, selected by real players. But during battle, the opponent team is controlled by AI. In addition to Class, crew members now have Affinities and Passives granting them different strengths, weaknesses, and special abilities. Players enter the PVP battle arena via the PVP icon on the main screen. The icon is only visible during events that include PVP.
- Players can select up to 5 crew members to enter battle.
- Crew members can be changed any time between battles, even if performing other tasks or in space missions.
- Crew members performing other tasks can still enter battles.
- Players are given 3 options of teams to battle.
- Players can refresh options 3 times, then must wait for 3 hours to refresh again.
- Each battle costs 1 battle energy. Players have up to 5 battle energy.
- Recharge rate is 2 hours per battle energy.
- Players are given 300 seconds (5 minutes) to complete a battle. If the battle timer runs out, the player wins the fight.
- Currently, the enemy team is a real player team, but AI is used during battle.
Battle Points are rewarded based on the tier of the opponent you fight.
Example payout: An Xmas Xarol Event:
Accumulate Battle Points to climb up higher ranking tiers. Tier I is the highest ranked while Tier V is the lowest. Battle points required to advance up the Tiers will vary from event to event.
Your tier at the end of the Universe Battle phase will determine how big and awesome your rewards will be. Rewards and payouts will vary from event to event.
The length of PVP rounds is generally 7 days, but may vary from event to event. For each round, players are given a set number of days to accumulate battle points before rewards are payed out and the clock is reset. At that time, Battle points and Tier levels are also reset to 0. PVP ends when the event ends but may return during future events or as a new part of the game.
The portal for PVP was introduced during Act 2 of the "An Xmas Xarol" event. Players could enter the PVP battle arena via the PVP Portal in the main event area (pictured below), or by tapping on the PVP icon on the main screen. PVP ended when the An Xmas Xarol event ended but returned during the Alpha event with new tiers and rewards. The PVP portal did not return, but the PVP icon could again be used to enter the PVP Arena.