|Hellbound From Downtown|
|Robot Hell On Earth|
Number of Paths:
|Come Hell or High Water|
|Looking Evil in the Eye|
|“||Maybe you can hail a cab.||„|
This mission introduces Pink Robot Showgirls which require both and , used in that order, to instantly defeat them. Some combats also include Robot Moths and Robot Snakes from previous weeks. It is still possible to defeat these enemies, including the new Pink Robot Showgirls, with regular attacks (which inflict -1 damage per hit).
|1||72||Robot Gypsy 15 + Pazuzu 20||28||25||7||11||2|
|2||100||Robot Gypsy 15 + Pazuzu 20 + Fender 22||39||?||?||?||2|
|3||44||Robot Gypsy 15||17||14||2-5||1-3||1|
|4||70||Robot Gypsy 15 + Fender 22||28||24-26||12||7-10||1|
How to Play without Bombs: High level characters (20-25+) are needed. Add 1 high level Robot and 2-4 Influencers to your party. Use the Robot defense boost . Use the Influencers periodically to heal. Battle will take some time (10-15+ minutes), but it is possible to kill enemies without Bombs this way.
UPDATE: The new class (Roberto) can also be used to help defeat enemies without bombs. After 2-3 times (number depends on relative level) using the Villain's special ability (Enemy defense reduction) any attack will defeat the remaining enemies. A Captain can help too.
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|2 Giga Career Chip||2 Giga Career Chip|
|23 Robot Souls||80 Robot Soul|
|5 Hypnotons||5 Pizza|
|15 0-2 0-1 0-1|
The Golden Fiddle
Path 1, node 2 and
Path 3, node 1
Resist the temptation to play.
- You spot the Robot Devil's golden fiddle in a glass case, tucked away in a hidden cave.
- Bust the glass! (Chance 76%: 200 ; fail: -400)
- Success: You grab the fiddle and quickly pawn it, proving that actions DON'T have consequences.
- Failure: The glass is too strong for feeble fists & feeble feet are too slow for Incubots.
- Fuggetaboutit. (6 )
- You leave the fiddle be and discuss your least favorite instrument. The fiddle.
Path 5, node 1
Robot Hell is not liable for injuries.
- The crew want to ride Robot Hell's infamous attraction, The Inferno.
- Let them ride The Inferno. (Chance 76%: 1 + 50; fail:-100)
- Success: As you ride the Inferno, your stomach turns upside down but your lunch remains inside.
- Failure: They get on but discover (too late) that the ride is broken. It shoots into the sky.
- Warn them of the dangers. (6)
- Do something entertaining. (Requires 22: 100)
- You do some impressions. But you're not sure if they're laughing at you or with you.
Path 6, node 1
Get the bug spray.
- It's getting dark so you turn on the headlights. That attracts a swarm of robot moths.
- Turn the lights off. (Chance 76%: 1 + 50 ; fail: -100)
- Accelerate. (6)
- Your windshield is covered in robot moth parts, but you arrive two minutes early!
- Blast 'em. (Requires : 1 + 50)
Pink Robot Showgirl