|1. Emission Impossible|
Number of Paths:
|“||Save the Sewers from unnatural gases.||„|
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|4 Giga Influencer Chip||4 Giga Influencer Chip|
|4 Giga Career Chip||4 Giga Career Chip|
|4 Giga Science Chip||4 Giga Science Chip|
Go With The Flow
Path 2, node 1
Because the tide of battle isn't easily turned.
- While crossing Lake Mutagenic, the ship springs a leak! Do something or be mutated into a mutant!
- Duct tape the leak. (76% chance: 2; fail: -375)
- Shield the crew with your metal body. (Requires 17: 2)
- Plug the hole with plumber's putty. (6)
Path 4, node 1
It's not breaking and entering if the door's unlocked.
- As you search Lake Mutagenic, you enter an abandoned house with abandon.
- The house is so bit for such a small sewer town. You're pretty sure nothing is up to code.
- Enter the kitchen. (100)
- Open the closet. (3)
Fish Out of Sewer Water
Path 5, node 1
There's plenty of fishoids in the Mutagenic sea.
- You hear there are treasures to be had by using your "Extend-O-Claw" to fish in Lake Mutagenic.
- Start in the deep end. (76% chance: 1; fail: -100)
- Success: You found a stinky boot filled with moolah!
- Try the shallow end. (40)
- You see an area of Lake Mutagentic start to bubble.
- Ignore the bubbles. (6)
- Cast your claw. (76% chance: 1; fail -175)
- Success: A sewer mermaid leaves a gift inside the claw. At least, that's what you hope happened.
- Cast your claw with superhuman (Requires 17: 1)
- It's your last chance before fishing hours end.
- Try your Extend-O-Net. (76% chance: 3; fail: -175)
- Success: The net works like a charm! Park the ship and take your loot (including a lovely charm).
- Pack it up. (6)
Signs of Half-Life
All paths, second to last node.
They're always in the last place you look. So check there first.
- Near Lake Mutagenic, there are neither humans nor mutants around.
- Search Bob's Big Mutant Boy. (0, loop)
- You see nothing but half-eaten burgers on the counter. What a waste! You step back outside. You find yourself in a loop.
- Search Stenchy's Mutant Cafe. (0, loop)
- Unfortunately, this cafe lives up to its name. You step back outside. You find yourself in a loop.
- Wait for a funny sign to appear. (6)
- You stand in the center of town. This could take a while.
- You ponder your contributions to society. It's quiet... Too quiet... Suddenly, you hear a sudden *SNAP*! Without warning, EL CHUPANIBRE charges at you! Reload! Reload!
- Cheese it with your feet. (6)
- Challenge him with your fists. (76% chance: 2; fail: -150)
- Success: You land a bunch, successfully knocking him over! Who knew?
- Failure: ???
- Charge him with your everything! (Requires : 2)
- You charge at the beast, successfully (and astonishingly) knocking him over!
- You try to outrun El Chupanibre. You didn't sign up for this unexpected cardio.
- Sprint! (6)
- Pace yourself. (6)
- Halt and catch wind. (76% chance: 2; fail: -150)
- Success: El Chupanibre runs past you. He must've found someone more appetizing.
- Failure: Bad idea. El Chupanibre takes a swipe at you! Move!
- You successfully escape the clutches of El Chupanibre, but you're too nauseated to celebrate.
All paths, last node
Explosions give the Turangas gas.
- Turanga Morris warns Fry about sewer dangers and other euphemisms.
- Morris: Beware! The sewers are experiencing intense methane eruptions.
- Suggest a solution. (6)
- Fry: I can breathe through my mouth.
- Blame yourself. (6)
- Fry: I'm sorry I like burritos so much.
- Morris: We need to stop these methane eruptions or the whole sewer system could blow!
- Light a match. (76% chance: 2; fail: -20)
- Fry: Or...I have a lighter app on my phone.
- Morris: That was my idea! I guess we're both greet thinkers.
- Shut off the gas. (Requires 16: 2)
- Fry: Is there a shutoff valve - like on Bender?
- Morris: Brilliant! That'll reduce our methane footprint to a mere fingerprint!
- Try an air freshener. (2)
- Morris: We gotta do something quick or else all the good sewer folk are done for.