|5. Disrespect Your Elders|
|Lug Nut Looters|
|“||The crew put the Elders to rest.||„|
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|9 Giga Career Chips||9 Giga Career Chips|
|Chapek 9 Artifact|
|Combat Rewards||Interaction Rewards|
|45 20||30 20|
|Path||Fuel||Path Locks||Helpful Characters||Combats||Interactions|
Path 1, node 1
Where two malfunctions meet for dinner and chaos.
- A Hypnowave rift has opened up right in front of you! No time to think! Act!
- You take the ship closer to the Hypnowaves. Or are the waves drawing the ship in? Does it matter?
- Full power to the thrusters! (6)
- Full power to your freak out! (-1000)
- Calmly gather more data. (Requires : 1)
- You scan the rift and gather valuable data. The ship comes within inches of the rift's event horizon before it spontaneously dissipates. (The rift, not the ship.)
Out Space Oddity
Paths 4 & 5, node 1
Science has an explanation for this... but science is mad at you right now.
- As you make your way to Chapek 9, you realize you're flying straight into a meteor shower.
- You scan the meteors from a safe distance. They appear to contain some rare and valuable metals!
- Get out of there! (?)
- Sounds ripe for the picking! (76% Chance with , 66% chance without: 235; fail: -400)
- You mine one of the meteors. It's like finding loose change in the space couch cushions.
- There are plenty more meteors. Why not maximize your profits?
All Paths, Last node
Speak slowly. The Elders' hard drives aren't what they used to be.
- We still not stand down until the rebellious robots are granted their freedom! Plus, Leela won't stop acting weird. Any suggestions?
- You get what you paid for.
- SILENCE! What was the Question?
- For your treason, we have no choice but to destroy this ancient artifact you hold so dear.
Robot Dressed as a Man