|“||Select Your Universe Battle Opponent!||„|
The portal for PVP was introduced during Act 2 of the "An Xmas Xarol" event. The combat within PVP is very much like the standard space mission combat; however, the player picks his crew to fight from an opposing player's crew (via AI). In addition to Class, crew members now have Affinities and Passives granting them different strengths, weaknesses, and special abilities. To enter PVP, click on the PVP Portal in the main event area (pictured below), or tap on the PVP icon on the main screen.
- Players can select up to 5 crew members to enter battle.
- Crew members can be changed any time between battles, even if performing other tasks or in space missions.
- Crew members performing other tasks can still enter battles.
- Players are given 3 options of teams to battle.
- Players can refresh options 3 times, then must wait for 3 hours to refresh again.
- Each battle costs 1 battle energy. Players have up to 5 battle energy.
- Recharge rate is 2 hours per battle energy.
- Players are given 300 seconds (5 minutes) to complete a battle. If the battle timer runs out, the player wins the fight.
- Currently, the enemy team is a real player team, but AI is used during battle.
Battle Points are rewarded based on the tier of the opponent you fight.
Accumulate Battle Points to climb up higher ranking tiers. Tier I is the highest ranked while Tier V is the lowest.
Your tier at the end of the Universe Battle phase will determine how big and awesome your rewards will be.
Since PVP was introduced, players were given 7 days to accumulate battle points before rewards are payed out and the clock is reset. At that time, Battle points and Tier levels are also reset to 0. PVP ended when the event ended but may return during future events or as a new part of the game. For the latest updates, see PVP for more info.