Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|4. A Hard Bargain|
Number of Paths:
|The Buggalo Bond|
|“||The haggling begins.||„|
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|2 Giga Career Chip||2 Giga Career Chip|
|Path||Fuel||Path Locks||Helpful Characters||Combats||Interactions|
A Breed Apart
Path 1, node 1
You'll be doing some breeding.
- Inez: First Amy, now my Buggalo. Why no one give me grandchildren!?
- Maybe there's more to life than that! +?
- Maybe I can help! +?
- Emboldened by your lessons, the Buggalo successfully seduces his mate.
- Inez: Already hear pitpat of little hooves! Here reward!
Path 2, node 1
Not the Ziggy Stardust kind, either.
- Think fast! Martian Spiders are hidden onboard! What will you do?
- FRY THEM WITH LASERS! +6
- STOMP THEM WITH BIG BOOTS! (Chance 76%): +2 (fail: -150)
- KILL THEM WITH FIRE! (Chance 76%): +2 (fail: -150)
How to Train Your Buggalo
Path 3, node 1
Spare the Raid, spoil the insect.
- You stumble upon a herd of wild Buggalo. They seem agitated.
- Try to communicate with the Buggalo +6
- You don't speak Buggalo, but you try to respond.
- Speak with the Buggalo. (Requires 2): +?
- Try to help the Buggalo. (Requires 3): +?
The Art of the Deal
The secret of negotiation is owning everything already.
- While traversing Mars you encounter Leo Wong:. He has some good to sell you at a bad price.
- Leo: You want Special Job chips?? Pay the man! The man is me!
- Buy out. -200: +1
- Negotiate. (Requires 6): +?
- Come back later. +6
- Robot Fry: Too pricey! I'll come back later.